[Catalyst] OpenID authentication and LWPx-ParanoidAgent

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:28:31 GMT 2009

Next thing is that LWPx::ParanoidAgent does not set attributes from
the call to 'new'.  It is not documented there - so I guess this is
fair from the side of LWPx::ParanoidAgent - but in line 62 in
Catalyst::Authentication::Credential::OpenID there is:

ua => $self->_config->{ua_class}->new(%{$self->_config->{ua_args} || {}}),

so there is some misunderstanding between those two modules.

But it would be nice if LWPx::ParanoidAgent did work like this.

Cheers,
Z.

--
Zbigniew Lukasiak