[Catalyst] New Apress book on Safari Books Online

Meeko meeko.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:49:56 GMT 2009

Does anyone know if/whether the new Apress book "The Definitive Guide to
Catalyst" will appear on O'Reilly Safari Books Online?  I have a Safari
subscription, and prefer reading my tech books there.  I would really like
to read the new book, and I keep checking every few days to see if it has
appeared but so far it hasn't.
I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes books to
appear there, and if or when the new Catalyst book will appear.  I see lots
of Apress books on Safari, so I know their books do appear, so I'm hoping
the new Catalyst books makes it soon.

- Meeko