[Catalyst] 10 Catalyst Models in 10 Days wrapping up-ish

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Sat Jul 25 21:25:29 GMT 2009

Hey, all.

http://sedition.com/a/2733 is mostly done (I have serious repairs to
do to make #9 work and might drop it entirely for a second stringer)
with the last model entry, "#10: Fixing your legacy code by not
fixing it," http://sedition.com/a/2743

To make it easy to play with and fix I've put it on github: http://
github.com/pangolin/p5-myapp-10in10 -- the project contains a fairly
detailed index page of the projects and files, a src browser, and
most of the collateral needed to make it all run. It's not super
clean but it makes no sense to put up a tarball and expect anyone to
keep getting it for updates. I'll be updating the project lightly for
awhile still. I welcome and appreciate any good eyes/patches on it.

Speaking of git: "The best tech quote of 2009," http://sedition.com/a/
2784

Now off to get the OpenID credential installing without complaints/
failures.

-Ashley