[Catalyst] RFC: no make install on catalyst apps

Marcus Ramberg marcus at nordaaker.com
Tue Jul 28 13:14:47 GMT 2009

I see catalyst apps being complete CPAN packages as a real advantage.
Taking away the make install option seems very limiting, and
destructive for no good purpose at all. For instance, my previous
employer uses this functionality to build debian packages of all of
their apps.

With regards
Marcus Ramberg