[Catalyst] paging with Data::Page

Ian Sillitoe ian at sillit.com
Wed Jul 29 10:55:33 GMT 2009

Hi Anne,

> try this:
> > $c->stash->{result} =3D $result =3D $result->page($page)

I figured Michael's answer would sort it actually - that looked exactly the
sort of thing that would could cause the problem you noticed (my bad for not
reading the DBIC::RS->page() docs thorough).

Probably got to a point where the best thing to do is tar/zip up your entire
app and send it over (ian.sillitoe at gmail) - probably much quicker than
pinging debug suggestions back and forwards - I'm happy to have a look
whenever I get a chance.

Cheers,

Ian