[Catalyst] paging with Data::Page

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Wed Jul 29 16:46:22 GMT 2009

Thanks Ian,

That's cool, but let's hold on a while to see if I can hack it from
further examination and knowledge to be gained when I get the new
Catalyst book.

I would like to sort it if only for the reason that i can then offer
correct code for all the book examples up to that point. It might
be good to archive them somewhere. The book was (still is) advertised
with glowing testimonials and that would be a good way of extending its
useful life as a starter text.

Watch this space.

Regards
Anne