[Catalyst] catalyst.pl-generated installer installs MyApp/root in same dir as MyApp/lib/*?

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 9 18:59:05 GMT 2009

Hans Dieter Pearcey wrote:
> This is so strange to me; I *always* install my applications with make install,
> or make debian packages of them, or...

Ditto.  For me, the most important aspect of actually doing an
installation is having dependencies get pulled in automatically.  For
example, if you're doing automatic continuous integration testing, or
automatically building local::libs or debian packages for deployment on
lots of machines, you've got to have some kind of automation for
dependencies.

Rob