[Catalyst] Catalyst::View::PHP

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:07:54 GMT 2009

Hi all.

Has anyone used Catalyst::View::PHP at all?  I have a couple of issues:

1.  Having compiled my PHP::Interpreter on my debian , I'm getting
some rather odd test failures.  Different failures depending on
whether I run make test, prove -l t or for i in t/*t; do perl -Ilib
$i; done
on the other hand, every test passes at least once, so I'm not totally
unhappy.

2.  I fail to see any examples of usage at all.  Does anyone have any
simple examples?  What I'm hoping is to be able to do something like
Catalyst::Controller::CGIBin with an existing PHP codebase, but I'd
like to take basic steps first :)

Cheers