[Catalyst] Catalyst screencast and MojoMojo slides

Dan Dascalescu ddascalescu+catalyst at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:57:05 GMT 2009

> On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, David Steiner wrote:
>
> we need to give the layperson a easier ride in
> starting out with catalyst. and that requires more tutorials/screencasts,

I'd like to announce a 7-minute screencast introducing Catalyst:
installing Catalyst, creating your first application, examining its
structure, and how HTTP requests are dispatched:
http://wiki.dandascalescu.com/howtos/catalyst/introduction_to_catalyst

It's not perfect, but I'll go with "fail early and fail often" mantra
and make it public now.

Also, I seem to be in some sort of presentation zone, so enjoy the
slides from the MojoMojo talk I delivered at YAPC Pittsburgh yesterday
- http://www.slideshare.net/dandv/mojomojo-the-elegant-wiki-catalystpowered.

Dan