[Catalyst] How much RAM do your Catalyst apps use up?

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Wed Jun 24 08:51:14 GMT 2009

Hi, guys,

  I have a virtual machine with 256MB of ram. When I run my catalyst app
(ie myapp_server.pl) in the day, it's fine. NEvertheless, when I run my
app from 6pm onwards til midnight, a few clicks on the app to retrieve
some data (the same way I use it in the mornings), and the whole machine
hangs up on me.

It's an ubuntu Hardy Heron machine that I am using on VM.  The ram's
prolly a tad too litte I suppose to run my application which uses
Postgresql 8.3.

Just want to get an idea, how much RAM do your Catalyst apps use or do
your machines that run the Catalyst app actually have allocated?

Thank you, all!

K. akimoto