[Catalyst] RE: uri_for() corrupts query parameters hash for caller

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Jun 29 23:23:16 GMT 2009

On 26 Jun 2009, at 23:19, Byron Young wrote:

> Alrighty, here you go, patch + test are attached.  There are based
> off the 5.71001 svn head because that's what I have currently.
> 5.8's uri_for() looks the same, so it should apply there as well,
> but let me know if you need another one from 5.8.

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision/?rev=10736

Thanks very much for the patch, applied ok to 5.80 trunk.

I rewrote your fix to just not mangle $_, which fixes the same issue
with less code, and avoids the unsafe each..

Unfortunately, this just missed the Catalyst 5.80006 release, so
you'll have to wait for the next one to see it in released code, sorry!

Cheers
t0m