[Catalyst] Catalyst - can't find Can't locate DBIx/Class/TimeStamp.pm in @INC ( have both perl 5.8.8 and 5.8.9 installed)

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 10 11:22:59 GMT 2009

Hi,

I tried using the CPAN shell to install the package but it kept getting
errors. Hence, I
1) wget the tar.gz file
2) manually installed - perl Makefile.pl, make , make install, make test
- all went fine.

root at moomba-water-fest:~# locate TimeStamp.pm
locate: fatal error: Could not find user database
'/var/lib/slocate/slocate.db':  No such file or directory

K. akimoto