[Catalyst] command in Catalyst tute part 4 for generating schema files (static creation) using DBIx::Class::TimeStamp needs to be updated

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 10 11:32:47 GMT 2009

Actually scrap that.
I am noticing that no 'Schema' subdirectory has been created hence no
model files were even made.

 I switched the command back to what's in the tute. Here is how it looks
like:

kakimoto at moomba-water-fest:~/projects/myApp/script$ ./myApp_create.pl
model myAppDB DBIC::Schema myApp::Schema create=static
components=TimeStamp
dbi:Pg:dbname=myApp:Username=test_user:Password=password11
 exists "/home/kakimoto/projects/myApp/script/../lib/myApp/Model"
  exists "/home/kakimoto/projects/myApp/script/../t"
  DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::make_schema_at(): DBI Connection failed:
Can't connect to data source 'components=TimeStamp' because I can't work
out what driver to use (it doesn't seem to contain a 'dbi:driver:'
prefix and the DBI_DRIVER env var is not set) at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 839

Guys, any ideas?

Thanks

Quoting kakimoto at tpg.com.au:

http://search.cpan.org/~hkclark/Catalyst-Manual-5.7018/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial/BasicCRUD.pod