[Catalyst] How to save timestamps using DBIx::CLASS?

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 10 11:38:17 GMT 2009

hi all,
 I looked at "Update DBIC to Automatically Handle the Datetime Columns"
in the Catalyst Tute (part 4 - basic CRUD).

Nevertheless, I am running into problems when i run the myapp_create.pl
script.
 Have posted another mail entitled, " 	[Catalyst] command in Catalyst
tute part 4 for generating schema files (static creation) using
DBIx::Class::TimeStamp needs to be updated".

 Keep an eye there.

thanks

Quoting kakimoto at tpg.com.au: