[Catalyst] Catalyst - any good AJAX tutes?

David Morel dmorel69 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:00:22 GMT 2009

Le 10 mars 09 à 10:11, kakimoto at tpg.com.au a écrit :

> hello, David,
>   Sounds good.
> For me, I have done away with html::Formfu, formbuilder and so forth
> because my needs better met with manual old school html.
>
>   Can you give us some links as a reference to the rest of us?

Mmmh maybe you should think again, because I found FormFu so unobtrusive
that i could use it without any change with our current design.

The thing is, of course it's better to use a model and the full feature
set FormFu provides, but if you can't or won't have time to fuly grasp
everything in the docs (i didn't yet) you can still use it in a limited
although powerful way. This has saved me a lot of time already and I
didn't even scratch the surface of it.

As far as jQuery goes, i found the documentation  located here extremely
easy to browse and useful: http://visualjquery.com/

D.Morel