[Catalyst] Specifying relationships once

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Fri Mar 13 18:08:58 GMT 2009

Is there some way to place all of the relationship specifications into a
file so that I don't have to go out and type them in each time?

For example, I can specify a bunch of SQL commands in a text file and
have sqlite3 read them and turn them into a database full of data. Now I
want to have a text file where, when I run it, it automatically opens up
my Schema .pm files and puts the relationships in.

I want this so that I can send out the files necessary to build my
database and the relationships.