[Catalyst] Tests fail installing Catalyst::Controller::FormBuilder [patches attached]

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Wed May 6 18:46:51 GMT 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 10:09:17AM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:
> OK, I should be able to pick this up tonight. I'll drop a patch here
> when I'm done.

I've attached three patches:

 - one for the TestApp/Component/* issue
 - one for Formbuilder::Action (it's not happy with
   Class::Accessor::Fast)
 - one for View::HTML::Template to deal with the Catalyst::Base warning

All the tests pass against Catalyst-Controller-FormBuilder-0.04 with
Catalyst-5.80003.

I consciously stayed clear of Moosifying anything (e.g. _mk_accessors)
in the hope that the module still works with 5.7.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  Please wait a moment while Windows prepares to start for the first time..