[Catalyst] Authorization Failure

Oleg Pronin syber.rus at gmail.com
Fri May 8 12:08:29 GMT 2009

P.S.
Tomas, you explain things from position of most web sites. But imagine for
example multiplayer gaming portal written in flash.
Flash sends request through HTTP as well as through TCP stream connection
(for gaming purposes).
TCP connections served by daemon (not by Catalyst::Engine::* of course).
But in TCP stream we send for example "/chess/action/make_move {JSON_DATA}"
I do not see any differences between HTTP requests and request to the
daemon. Just protocols are differ.
Catalyst and controllers are the same. Catalyst imho is _not only web_
framework.