[Catalyst] Authorization Failure

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 11 17:04:09 GMT 2009

On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 04:08:29PM +0400, Oleg Pronin wrote:
> Catalyst and controllers are the same. Catalyst imho is _not only web_
> framework.

You can beat a nail in with a screwdriver too.

More seriously, I'd really like to split out the bits of Catalyst that are
"application framework" rather than web so that those parts can be shared
and you basically subclass it.

But that's a fucktonne of code I don't have time to write just yet. If anybody
wants to experiment with this idea, I'd be more than happy to help bikeshed
out the design.

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/