[Catalyst] Need some help with Authorization setup

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue May 12 12:09:50 GMT 2009

kakimoto at tpg.com.au wrote:
>  What am I missing out? Please help.  My apologies for the many files here.

Hmm, hard to tell from just looking at the code.

It'd probably be easier if you made a TestApp which just contains the
code in question (i.e. small enough section to demonstrate your issue)
and stuck a .tgz somewhere online (or uploaded the app to github)..

Then someone could download and run your actual code with problems,
making it a lot easier / quicker for someone to help out and spot what
is wrong.

Cheers
t0m