[Catalyst] Error calling table class method from Catalyst

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Fri May 15 13:44:00 GMT 2009

Tomas Doran wrote:
> Dennis Daupert wrote:
>> $c->model('HdeDB::Files')->make_versioned_filename( $id, $filename );
>> Unknown error
>
> This looks to me like the perl 5.10.0 attributes bug, which causes
> 'Unknown error' rather than a useful message.

I think I may have been full of lies here.

I guess this is caused by a Catalyst bug I just fixed (assuming that
you're running Catalyst 5.8000X, it's not present in 5.71 or below).

If you've still got a copy of the code which had this problem (tag in
revision control?), then I'd be most grateful if you could try svn trunk
(http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-Runtime/5.80/trunk)
  and let me know if it appears fixed for you?

Thanks in advance.
t0m