[Catalyst] ACL Error: deny_access_unless

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu May 28 12:25:32 GMT 2009

Gordon Stewart wrote:
> I have created a test application to use
>
> 	Catalyst::Authentication::Store::Minimal
>
> But I am still having the same issue.

Well, yes, I'd expect you would :)

The point of making a minimal test app was so you could show us, and we
could download / play with something without having to setup a database
etc to run your 'real' app, or wade through lots of code.

So, please show us? Either throw it on github, or stick a tarball online..

> How easy is it to downgrade catalyst 5.7012, which I know will work?

Just install it :)

Either download the tarball and perl Makefile.PL && make test && make
install as usual, or you can ask the CPAN shell for
AUTHORNAME/Package-X.YY.tgz and it'll install it.

Cheers
t0m