[Catalyst] ACL Error: deny_access_unless

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sat May 30 19:34:29 GMT 2009

On 30 May 2009, at 16:32, Gordon Stewart wrote:

> I am using the following plugin modules, which I believe to be the
> most up
> to date:

Your Makefile.PL doesn't say this.

I tried to fix this, but something in the dependency stack of
DBIx::Class::HTMLWidget fails to install for me.

Can you trim this down a bit more - for example I don't see why you
need a view at all (the action you want to get to could just set $c-
 >req->body('OK')), or a database - given you're already using the
minimal auth store so users aren't being authenticated from the
database..

I appreciate that there appear to be some fairly good tests in t/
live_app01.t, but I think you can cut these (and the app) down a lot
to just demonstrating the issue you're having..

Cheers
t0m