[Catalyst] Can't redirect using $c->res->redirect()

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Fri Nov 6 16:17:10 GMT 2009

Octavian Râsnita wrote:
> and then try to upgrade all the Catalyst:: modules and maybe a few
> others that you may think it could help and see if this solves the problem.

Field Circus[1] solutions may work, but it'd be nice to know what the
root cause is..

At least if you start upgrading random things to see if they fix it,
please keep a note of what you try upgrading, and what versions it goes
from => to so that we get _some_ clues about where the breakage lies and
how to reproduce it?

Cheers
t0m

[1] http://www.jargon.net/jargonfile/f/fieldcircus.html