[Catalyst] Adding default query parameters to generated links.

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Oct 12 21:55:20 GMT 2009

On 12 Oct 2009, at 21:36, Bill Moseley wrote:
> What do you recommend?  Override uri_for() and make sure that every
> URI generated includes the query paramters, even links within the
> Catalyst part that will not use the parameters?

I'd very likely go with this myself.

You can apply it as a role, and then trivially remove it later, it's
wrapping one method and so low impact, and there are no negative
consequences if your session goes away for any reason..

Just feels like less moving parts to me...

The other approach is however totally valid (and in some ways cleaner,
as you don't have to carry parameters you aren't using everywhere etc)..

Cheers
t0m