[Catalyst] Question the book authors

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 14:23:33 GMT 2009

Hi all on the Catalyst list.

The next technical meeting of North West England Perl Mongers will be
held at the MEN offices in Manchester on the 28th October. We will be
gifted with a talk by Jess Robinson on Docs and then Jess, Matt Trout
and Kieren (three of the authors of the latest Catalyst book) will be
answering questions live on stage. Kieren is in Australia so will be
joining us via conference link-ups and we hope to stream the whole
event to the internet/or record and put the video up afterwards.

If you can attend via real person/web link that would be great, if not
please email questions to us (in fact this is the wisest course of
action) and we will ask the authors on the night. Questions can be
sent to:

m(dot)keating(at)shadowcat.co.uk

Hope to see you there, more information can be found here:

http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings/010.html

Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited
Director/Secretary              |  Enlightened Perl Organisation
co-Leader                       |  North West England Perl Mongers
http://www.shadowcat.co.uk      |  http://www.enlightenedperl.org
http://northwestengland.pm.org  |  http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating