[Catalyst] Catalyst book authors live question and answer

iain iainhubbard at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:58:40 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the next technical meeting of North West England
Perl Mongers is today and will have a strong catalyst flavor. Best of
all you can take part wherever you are as some of the event is being
webcast.

http://per.ly/chat

We will be gifted with a talk by Jess Robinson on Docs and then Jess,
Matt Trout and Kieren (three of the authors of the latest Catalyst book)
will be answering questions live on stage. Kieren is in Australia so
will be joining us via conference link-ups.

We will hopefully by starting at 19:00 with a live question and answer
from 20:15 - 21:00 (all times GMT).

If you can think of any questions in advance please send them to

m(dot)keating(at)shadowcat.co.uk or tweet with the #nwepm tag

more info:

mdk.per.ly - http://bit.ly/3bpl3p
northwestengland.pm - http://bit.ly/2VzQJF

Iain.