[Catalyst] Basic CRUD example failing

Cesare Gargano gar at plusiagamma.org
Wed Oct 28 10:36:18 GMT 2009

Hi guys!

During these days p5-Catalyst-* has been updated on OpenBSD
ports tree (as you know): what version of p5-Catalyst-* are you
using?

I ask that because I've followed all tuts w/ old (5.7..) Catalyst
version on OpenBSD, and it didn't work until I updated it to 5.8
(in particular Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema didn't work as it
should be: it didn't create the "Result" subdirectory; and also
following the NOTE for older version didn't work). I solved all
these problems updating to the latest version.

But perhaps, catalyst version is not the problem...

Best regards,
Cesare