[Catalyst] FormFu or FormBuilder

Derek Wueppelmann dwueppel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:58:01 GMT 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 14:56 +0100, Kiffin Gish wrote:
> I noticed that both FormFu and FormBuilder are mentioned in the Catalyst
> tutorial, and would be interested to hear the advantages and
> disadvantages of using the one or the other.

I'm currently using FormBuilder and am quite happy with it. There are
some things that could be better (being able to read the action from the
form config files instead of having to manually set it), but over all
it's quite nice. There is also FormBuilder::Multi for when you want to
have multiple forms on the same page.

--
 o)   Derek Wueppelmann           (o
(D .   dwueppel at gmail.com          D).