[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst 5.80012 uploaded to CPAN
marcus at nordaaker.com
Wed Sep 9 18:57:31 GMT 2009
Hi sports fans!
I am happy to report that version 5.80012 of your favorite MVC
framework is making it's way to a CPAN mirror near you. This is
another maintaince release, and fixes some regressions in the test
suite and backwards compability. We also reduce the minimum required
Perl version, to make it easier to use Catalyst on platforms with
older Perl installations.
I've included the full changelog entry below.
Catalyst Release Manager
-- Teaching a million monkeys touch typing.
5.80012 2009-09-09 19:09:09
- Fix t/optional_http-server.t test.
- Fix t/optional_http-server-restart.t test.
- Fix duplicate components being loaded at setup time, each component is
now loaded at most once + tests.
- Fix backward compatibility - hash key configured actions are stored in
is returned to 'actions'.
- Fix get_action_methods returning duplicate methods when a method is both
decorated with method attributes and set as an action in config.
Refactoring / cleanups:
- Reduce minimum supported perl version from 5.8.6 to 5.8.4 as there are
many people still running/testing this version with no known issues.
- Make the optional_http_server.t test an author only test which must be
run by authors to stop it being broken again.
- Fix recursion warnings in the test suites.
More information about the Catalyst