[Catalyst] MooseX::MethodAttributes dev release - please test!

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Fri Sep 18 17:31:23 GMT 2009

Hiya

I have released MooseX::MethodAttributes 0.16_01, which solves the
issues with role combination for method attributes roles.

Specifically, in a class, you can now say:

with qw/
     Role1
     Role2
/;

and the role composition (and conflict detection) will work correctly,
rather than having to say with 'Role1'; with 'Role2'; and not getting
these benefits.

This has involved some core Moose work (thanks rafl!!) to support this,
and also quite a significant restructuring of the MethodAttributes code.

I'd appreciate if some people could install and try out this release on
their general applications using roles before I release it, and
specifically test out the role combination feature.

http://search.cpan.org/~bobtfish/MooseX-MethodAttributes-0.16_01/
http://search.cpan.org/~bobtfish/MooseX-MethodAttributes-0.16_01/lib/MooseX/MethodAttributes/Role.pm
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/B/BO/BOBTFISH/MooseX-MethodAttributes-0.16_01.tar.gz

Thanks in advance!