[Catalyst] Anyone want a little bit of contract work?

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:55:24 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

Some of you may have read my blog post about this (
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com/archives/1162).

Basically I would really like if someone can help us make some PDF's or
postscript templates or something.  Please read the link above for more
details on what I've tried and whatnot.  I'm including a link of a couple of
the pages we need defined.  It's a screenshot of the data designer in vb6,
the data designer file, and a scan of one of the printouts from one of the
two examples.

http://afoolishmanifesto.com/examples.zip

If you are interested you can call me at (972) 231-6874 x108

We can discuss terms with my boss.  It's friday and almost 2PM here, so you
may want to wait to monday to call.  You can always reach me by email.

Hope to hear from someone!

-- =

fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com