[Catalyst] Hi, First time using Catalyst and get an install error

David Silva davidslv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:39:04 GMT 2009

Thank you,

Cpan says that i have all installed and up to date:

# PERL_MM_USE_DEFAULT=3D1 cpan Catalyst::Runtime Catalyst::Devel
CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.18)
Going to read '/root/.cpan/Metadata'
  Database was generated on Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:30:04 GMT
CPAN: YAML loaded ok (v0.70)
Going to read 70 yaml files from /root/.cpan/build/
CPAN: Time::HiRes loaded ok (v1.9711)
DONE
Restored the state of none (in 1.4590 secs)
Catalyst::Runtime is up to date (5.80013).
Catalyst::Devel is up to date (1.20).

If i have any doubt your irc chanel is #catalyst in irc.perl.org server ?

Thank you once again

2009/9/22 Tomas Doran <bobtfish at bobtfish.net>

> On 22 Sep 2009, at 19:02, David Silva wrote:
>
>  Hi again, i updated CPAN to 1.9402, but the error apeared again, s=F3 i
>> decided to force the installation. Have to see if everything is working.
>>
>> There is any command line to see if it is installed already?
>>

> Well, perl -MModule::Name::Here -e1
>
> will exit silently of Module::Name::Here is found and barf otherwise..
>
>  When i get home i will see if is working.
>>
>> Thank you for your help!!!
>>

> np. If you're struggling, I'm fairly sure it'll be due to missing
> dependencies. Feel free to post logs or turn up on irc if you're still
> struggling.
>

> Cheers
> t0m

> Searchable archive: