[Catalyst] installing under existing URL

Ido Perlmuter ido at ido50.net
Sun Apr 4 23:22:47 GMT 2010

No need to google it, there Cataylst wiki on the Catalyst website has the
answers you're looking for. Since you mentioned .htaccess I'm assuming
you're using the Apache web server, you will need to configure it. Read the
appropriate article on FastCGI deployment with Apache here:
http://wiki.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment/apache_fastcgi