[Catalyst] More Application or More Controllers

Kiffin Gish kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Fri Apr 9 11:43:46 GMT 2010

I'm no expert, but I'd say keep them all in one application, falling
under /admin, /search and /list. Could be alot of code-sharing stuff so
might as well keep together I'd think. Also, if in the future you ever
decide to extend the application with more modules, the basic framework
would be available to them also.

On Fri, 2010-04-09 at 12:20 +0530, Amit Jha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can any body help me on finding out a best way:
> I am planning to build an application on catalyst. I have 3 different
> module
> 1. Admin Utility.
> 2. Search Utility.
> 3. Index List Utility.
>
> All modules have lots of jobs to perform.
>
> My question is to create a separate catalyst app for each and put them
> under a directory
>  or
> in single app with different controllers to perform the job.
>
> I am much concern about performance and scalability,
>
> Thanks
> Amit

Kiffin Gish <Kiffin.Gish at planet.nl>
Gouda, The Netherlands