[Catalyst] Alternatives to Catalyst ?

Michael Peck mapeck65 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:51:19 GMT 2010

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Oleg Pronin <syber.rus at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perfomance optimization are unavailable for you because only people
> like you write such mega slow fuckin code. goodbye
>
> I have been lurking for quite some time, gleaning an incredible amount of
wisdom from experienced developers, willing to offer help to anyone who
asks.  I truly pity Oleg for not listening to the truth given.  It is
obvious that the specific benchmark tests he referenced were in no way
related to Catalyst.  True, internally Moose or Catalyst may use hash
references predicated by a sub call, but that does not mean that /his/
problem, which he failed to define, was caused by them.

I hope he finds what he's looking for...in other words, I'm glad to see him
go.  I was getting tired of his rants.  Kudos to you all for handling him as
tactfully as you did, and again thank you for all the help you generously
provide to those willing to listen.