[Catalyst] Suggestions for iPhone version of app

Steve Nolte steve at redanvil.net
Mon Apr 26 14:47:18 GMT 2010

> On 4/26/2010 10:22 AM, Steve Nolte wrote:
> > And any frameworks, such as jQTouch, to recommend or stay away from?
>
> I've heard good things about http://www.phonegap.com/

Thanks for the PhoneGap suggestions, but to clarify I'm looking for something to first help me build the iPhone version of my web app.  PhoneGap is for bundling up a web app you have as an actual iPhone App.

So my request for framework suggestions is more specifically for something that will help me create the UI.  And I'm wondering if anyone else has gone through the work to build a Catalyst app with both a desktop and mobile interface.