[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader snag [and SOLVED]

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Thu Aug 19 22:20:48 GMT 2010

I'm not sure. This isn't just $c->something, It'd involve running "
catalyst.pl" to create a fresh MyApp with a two-character (or one-character)
name, which would then require some post-processing cleanup.

Is there a style guide for writing Catalyst tests?

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Tomas Doran <bobtfish at bobtfish.net> wrote:

> On 19 Aug 2010, at 22:17, will at serensoft.com wrote:
>
>> How about
>>
>> 186:        my ( $extension ) =3D ( $path =3D~ m{\.([^./]{1,4})$} );
>>
>> instead?
>>

> Sure.
>
> Could you write a failing test for this?
>
> Cheers
> t0m

> Searchable archive:

-- =

will trillich
"I just try to make sure that the laziest thing I can do at any moment is
what I should be doing." -- matt.might.net