[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader snag [and SOLVED]

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Aug 19 23:04:36 GMT 2010

On 19 Aug 2010, at 23:20, will at serensoft.com wrote:

> I'm not sure. This isn't just $c->something, It'd involve running
> "catalyst.pl" to create a fresh MyApp with a two-character (or one-
> character) name, which would then require some post-processing
> cleanup.

I really don't think so.

You just need to call the misbehaving method (which is small) and
observe it failing.. I decided that just mocking the methods called by
the misbehaving method was easiest (as there were only 2 of them), ergo:

http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision?rev=13507

Cheers
t0m