AW: [Catalyst] User management with Catalyst (with email and URLs)

Daniel.Brunkhorst at dataport.de Daniel.Brunkhorst at dataport.de
Thu Aug 26 10:41:28 GMT 2010

>> Basically you need to setup a model (a common one would be
>> DBIx::Class) to store your users.
>> (http://search.cpan.org/~rkitover/Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema-
>> 0.43/lib/Catalyst/Model/DBIC/Schema.pm)

I am not going to use a database for authentication, so DBIx::Class is not useful for me in this case.

>> CatalystX::SimpleLogin
>> (http://search.cpan.org/~bobtfish/CatalystX-SimpleLogin-0.12/)
>>
>> Then you need to set up the Authentication Plugin
>> (http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Plugin-Authentication/)

I was more interested in the email/URL-confirmation process and the above two modules you pointed me at cannot help me with that.

Will look at the MojoMojo code to see if I can find an interesting starting point there. Thanks for your answers so far.

Anyone got any more useful pointers for the email/URL-confirmation process?

Cheers,
Daniel.