[Catalyst] Catalyst Workflow Framework Integration

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:29:59 GMT 2010

    Eric> What I'm looking for is some suggestions regarding ways to implement multiple
    Eric> workflows in my application.  I am having difficulty seeing the whole picture
    Eric> for CW in the context of Catalyst.

package MyApp::Model::Workflow;
use Moose;
BEGIN { extends 'Catalyst::Model' }
use MyApp::Workflow;

sub ACCEPT_CONTEXT {
   return MyApp::Workflow->new
}

where MyApp::Workflow is your custom CW::Instance subclass. Then you'll
be able to access it via $c->model('Workflow')

--
     Eden Cardim            Need help with your perl Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
   Software Engineer                   http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/