[Catalyst] Catalyst on Midphase's Shared Hosting

DU-Squash Info info at du-squash.org
Sat Dec 25 06:06:22 GMT 2010

Can one run a catalyst app on a shared server?  If so, how can one do so
without modifying the apache host files?

I have spent considerable time putting together an app, trusting that
like my other perl apps, I could run it from one of my midphase
accounts.  I can install any perl modules, but apparently that's not enough?

Any help would be appreciated.