[Catalyst] Please beta test new DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader(create=static)

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 12:58:17 GMT 2010

From: "Rafael Kitover" <rkitover at io.com>
> Release candidate for DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader 0.05000 is now
> available as a dev release:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~rkitover/DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.04999_14/
>
> The schemas it now generates are incompatible with the output of
> 0.04006, but there is an automatic backward compatibility mode.
>
> Please try it out to make sure it doesn't break your code.

I guess the encoding errors of columns that use UTF8Columns are not
generated by DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader (because they still appear after
downgrading this module), but by DBIx::Class itself (unless the new version
of DBIx::Class requires a syntax change for using UTF8Columns that I
couldn't find).

Octavian