[Catalyst] Mocking for Catalyst testing

Stuart Watt swatt at infobal.com
Mon Jan 18 03:43:05 GMT 2010

Excellent!!! Just what I'd needed and never found - dunno why. I kind of improvised part of this (I used remote and local versions of a model elsewhere), but this work work just fine for me, and I can use it to simplify the other usages as well. I can then fake everything I need through configuration.

All the best
Stuart