[Catalyst] rich ajax UI component libraries for Catalyst?

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Mon Jul 26 08:30:38 GMT 2010

I used to use ExtJS - see Catalyst advent calendar article I wrote 3 years
ago.
However, there was some difficulty when they changed the terms of the open
source licence and I switched to JQuery.
I would recommend that for most uses. It's straightforward to use and has
some good GUI widgets.
In fact we're using it for BBC international sites now that Glow library has
moved to maintenance only.
I'm supporting Dojo on a CMS for $day_job but it's rather heavyweight.
Regards,
Peter
http://perl.dragonstaff.co.uk

On Jul 26, 2010 7:35 AM, "Leandro Hermida" <softdev at leandrohermida.com>