[Catalyst] rich ajax UI component libraries for Catalyst?

Nicholas Wehr catalyst at bionikchickens.com
Mon Jul 26 16:04:33 GMT 2010

agreed - extjs will cost money if:

eval { ($site_not_open_source && $site_is_public) };

but it's still a great product - and if you can afford it, it's well worth
supporting the project with a support subscription/license fee.

I've used scriptalicious and jquery both and ultimately settled into extjs
as it has the most comprehensive and consistent api documentation and great
community support.

-nw

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 1:30 AM, Peter Edwards <peter at dragonstaff.co.uk>wro=
te: