[Catalyst] HTML editor plugin

Tobias Kremer tobias.kremer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 10:03:28 GMT 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Paul Falbe <paul at cassens.com> wrote:
> Is there a exmaple somewhere where I can see howto insert this code
> into a page made made FormBuilder i.e. the "tt" file?

Our code which uses TinyMCE is not in production yet, so unfortunately
I can't give you any online examples. But there is nothing special to
incorporating TinyMCE into your TT templates because it works in an
unobtrusive way. Just render your FormBuilder forms and add the
TinyMCE javascript which will turn every (or selected) textarea(s) on
the page into a rich-text editor without you having to alter your form
rendering process.

--Tobias