[Catalyst] HTML editor plugin

Paul Falbe paul at cassens.com
Tue Mar 2 12:30:05 GMT 2010

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 11:03:28AM +0100, Tobias Kremer wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 4:03 AM, Paul Falbe <paul at cassens.com> wrote:
> > Is there a exmaple somewhere where I can see howto insert this code
> > into a page made made FormBuilder i.e. the "tt" file?
>
> Our code which uses TinyMCE is not in production yet, so unfortunately
> I can't give you any online examples. But there is nothing special to
> incorporating TinyMCE into your TT templates because it works in an
> unobtrusive way. Just render your FormBuilder forms and add the
> TinyMCE javascript which will turn every (or selected) textarea(s) on
> the page into a rich-text editor without you having to alter your form
> rendering process.

Tobias,

So, are you doing something like

<script type="text/javascript" src="/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>

or just putting the actual code of tiny_mce.js into the formbuilder form?
Aso, are you developing hooks to upload images also?  If so I'd like to see that if possible.
Please forgive my repeated questions I don't do much web development.

-Paul