[Catalyst] Which C::View::PDF should I use?

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Fri Mar 5 05:38:09 GMT 2010

Good afternoon,

Both of these seem to be almost identical.

     Catalyst::View::PDF::Reuse
     Catalyst::View::PDF::API2

Is one better to use than the other? C::V::PDF::API2 has been
updated more recently, but other than that I can't see why I
would choose one over the other.

Or is really a choice of PDF::Reuse vs PDF::API2 which then
dictates the View to use? It looks like PDF::Reuse might be a
wrapper for PDF::API2, but I'm not really sure.

I'm not looking to create PDFs from code, I'll be using an
existing PDF and replacing values. And both C::V::P::Reuse &
C::V::P::API2 seem to handle that in effectively the same way.

Thanks,
Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt