[Catalyst] Which C::View::PDF should I use?

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sat Mar 6 04:40:10 GMT 2010

Good afternoon,

On 6/03/10 at 2:40 PM +1100, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:

>Depends how specific your layout requirements are and the kind
>of document you want to produce.  LaTeX is pretty
>straightforward really, but you don't really have the fine
>grained control that other document formats have, so if you
>have exotic layout requirements it's going to be annoying.
>
>http://stp.lingfil.uu.se/~zrajm/nerd/LaTeX/quickguide.html is a
>good enough start.  You don't need to know all of that.

Thanks, that was a good intro. It looks like I could almost get
away with a simple LaTeX table for the form. But I can see
myself getting bogged down by the details; I think latex is
going to be "too hard" for this project. I may still come back
to it as best option though.

And it was good to get the LaTeX basics, I can start thinking
about how I can use it for the next project.

Thanks again for the info.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt